synthetic roofing underlayment
FT SILVER is a contractor grade steep slope roofing underlayment, it is a cost effective, and reliable #30 felt replacement product. It is easy to install, and has 5X more coverage per roll as compared to #30 felt. FT SILVER offers a wrinkle- free surface that lays flat, and stays put with its underside non-slip coating. It is designed for use under; primed cedar, asphalt, synthetic shingles, and residential metal roofing.
- GRIPSPOT™ slip resistant walking surface – safer, reduces fatigue
- 90 day UV resistant
- 30 year limited warranty
- 5X more coverage per roll as compared to traditional #30felt
- 100% Recyclable water resistant polyolefin construction
- Wrinkle free and low temperature flexibility for ease of installation
- Good water holdout resistance – 12 Mil thickness
- Available printed with your custom logo
FT Silver Meets or exceeds the following code standards:
ASTM D226-97, ASTM D4869, ASTM D8257, CAN/CSA A123.3, FBC #FL20853, CAN/CSA A220.1, CLASS A (ASTM E108), CCRR 1028, AC 188, TDI, RCABC RoofStar, Miami-Dade NOA #: 21-0712.02, California Building Code Compliant.
SILVER Dual logo program
Our SILVER Dual Logo Program is an easy marketing tool and receive majority branding alongside our own logo and contact information. You’ll be recognized in your community as a leader in sustainable roofing practices and gain valuable exposure for your business.