bUTYL SELF ADHERED COMMERICAL-VAPOR BARRIER
FT Block-Aide is a self-adhered vapor barrier membrane that combines a durable tri-laminate low
density polyethylene facer with an advanced butyl rubber adhesive to create a Commercial Grade Vapor Barrier with significantly increased adhesion performance and a slip-resistant embossed walking surface.
FT Block-Aide is designed to be self-adhered directly to a properly prepared; steel, gypsum, cement board, concrete, OSB, or plywood roof deck. Its main function is to serve as a full-coverage vapor barrier as part of a roof assembly. Block-Aide can be used as a temporary roof membrane for up to 180 days.
Unique embossed slip-resistant walking surface. High tack Butyl adhesive with thermal stability up to 260°F (126.7°C). Membrane self seals around mechanical fasteners and passes ASTM D1970 for nail seal-ability. Reinforced with Polyethylene cross-laminated scrim.
High tack butyl adhesive with thermal stability to 260°F (126.7°C). Membrane self seals around mechanical fasteners and passes ASTM D1970 for nail seal-ability. Reinforced with Polyethylene cross-laminated scrim. Easy to peel double-sided silicon treated split release liner allows for easy removal and fast installation.
- High-temperature stability for environments up to 260°F(126.7°C)
- Adhesion up to 3X Stronger than standard modified bitumen products
- Extremely low installation temperature 14°F(-10°C) and rising
- The advanced adhesive formulation will not crack or dry out and offers up to 18 months shelf life without significant adhesive strength reduction
- Chemically compatible with low slope roofing materials such as EPDM and TPO
- Self-sealing around roofing fasteners. (Product meets and exceeds ASTM D1970)
- Watertight overlaps without special treatment or requirement for primers
- Easy to remove double-sided release liner
- UV Exposure rating up to 180 days
|SPECIFICATIONS||Block- Aide Roof|
|Roll Size ( Gross)||5 square ( 500 sqft)|
|Roll lenght X width/ Roll hieght||134ft X45″|
|UV RESISTANCE ASTM G154||180 days|
|WARRANTY||10 Year Warranty|