Website FT Synthetics
We Make Roofing Safer
The Maintenance Administrator is responsible for the monitoring of all incoming work orders and working with the production team on establishing weekly maintenance and resource schedules.
- Monitor all work orders that are received via the CMMS or established formal communication channels.
- Determine the validity and priority of received work orders.
- Work with the Production team to secure a maintenance window to complete the work order.
- Work with the Operations, Production, and Facility Engineering to address, investigate, and resolve equipment related issues.
- Obtain BOMs, CMMS data, P&IDs, drawings, manuals, and procedures as needed from files or other sources that are necessary to clarify intent of the work to be done.
- Execute field visits of the jobs necessary, along with networking with appropriate resources to secure any required information.
- Establish weekly maintenance and resource schedules
- Create job plans within the CMMS and work orders for the facility and equipment. This includes developing maintenance procedures, arranging for safety permits, arranging for delivery of parts, arranging for availability of tools, and any special safety requirements. Creation and maintenance of job plan files for reoccurring work such as preventative maintenance activities
- Issues POs for ordering
- Control inventory and work with parts coordinating on parts control.
- Update staff training logs
- Parts ordering
- Vendor Management inventory motoring
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications / Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma / GED. Post secondary education in business or maintenance planning an asset.
- Minimum 5 years office experience required, preferably within manufacturing or service environment.
- Facilities and/or maintenance department experience strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of the use of personal protective equipment and safety protocols and practices related to working with or exposure to hazardous chemicals that could potentially affect the health of the employee.
- Experience in SAP/PM Module or equivalent CMMS preferred
- Understanding of process equipment and utility systems (pumps, isolators, fume hoods, air compressors, HVAC, pure water systems, tanks & piping, chillers and extruders) preferred
- Excellent time management and ability to work independently
- Strong English communication skills, verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple activities.
- Demonstrated ability to interact positively and effectively with a variety of customers.
- Familiar with Asset Management work processes.
- Demonstrated ability to do the following facility activities of an appropriate scope and complexity: Conduct assigned tasks independently with minimal supervision of senior staff. Capable of maintaining equipment documentation in alignment with executed work.
- Capable of developing and executing an assigned scheduled of maintenance activities or work orders in order to meet or exceed department Key Performance Indicators.
- On-site, Monday to Friday, working in a 24/7 manufacturing plant.
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary
- Group Health & Dental benefits effective first day of employment
- Disability benefits
- Group RRSP, eligible to participate on first day of employment with employer matching
- Free on-site parking
- Social events with friendly, diverse team
- Opportunities for training and development
- FT Synthetics Inc., – part of GAF, North America’s largest roofing and waterproofing manufacturer – is a fully integrated manufacturer of coated woven fabrics, with a dedicated focus of developing industry-leading new and unique underlayment products designed for the steep slope roofing industry.
- FT Synthetics is located at 26977 56 Ave, Langley and consists of the home office and 24/7 manufacturing plant. This location is not serviced by transit, own vehicle or other reliable method of transportation is a requirement.
- This opportunity is on-site, Monday to Friday.
- Only local applicants will be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.